viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

COOL DAILY ROUTINE

I want you to make a routine in Crossfit, so here you are mine:

13/1/16
We started our first WOD. I couldn't move anything. I was sooooo tired. I didn't want to do again.

15/1/16
TABATA (20''W + 10''R, 6 rounds)

  • sumo squats
  • sprint
  • burpees
  • jumping jacks
20/1/16
We went to the gym. It was raining.
  • Jumping rope
  • Sprint
  • wall ball
  • sit ups
  • jumping partner
22/1/16
We went to our first nutritional walk #kascomío :)

27/1/16
AMRAP (15', 4 reps)
  • 30 jump rope
  • 15 box jum, but we did it in the wall
  • 30 bridge
  • 15 partner row.
29/1/16
EMOM (18')
  • 5 broad jums
  • 5 sit ups
  • 5 tricep dips
3/2/16
DESCENTEND LADDER (we started in 12 reps, and finished in 1)
  • dead lift
  • back squats
  • hip thrust
  • shoulder press
I did it in 15:27'.

5/2/16
We went to our second nutritional walk #kascomío :)

10/2/16
EMOM (15', 5 rounds)
  • heavy ball
  • 10 modified squat
  • 10 modified burpees
  • 10 jumping jacks
I did it in 17:20'.

17/2/16
AMRAP (13') It was the towels day!
  • 10 plank sides
  • 10 push ups
  • 10 hip bridge
  • 1 frozen squat + lie down climbing rope
  • 10 back lunges
19/2/16
We went to our third nutritional walk #kascomío. It was my turn! :)

24/2/16
HIIT (12'=(50''W+10''R)
  • jump rope
  • sumo squats
  • run
  • planks
  • jump rope
  • modivied abs
2/3/16
CREATIVE TABATA (16'=8+(20''W+10''R))
  • battle rope
  • frozen squats
  • kettlebells
  • chalk
  • heavy ball

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario