Crossfit had made my butt volume has raised, and now it is harder. I had a complex with it, but if I practise Crossfit it will be better soon. I has won muscular mass, and I have lost 0.650 kg. I didn't want to lose weigth, because I am a thin person, and I was afraid. Now I feel stronger, and above all, I feel better. I'm so happy. I want to do Crossfit next term toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016
MY SUPER COOL CORPORAL MASS INDEX :)
Wow, wow, wow, wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! My body has changed! My butt, my little belly...
Crossfit had made my butt volume has raised, and now it is harder. I had a complex with it, but if I practise Crossfit it will be better soon. I has won muscular mass, and I have lost 0.650 kg. I didn't want to lose weigth, because I am a thin person, and I was afraid. Now I feel stronger, and above all, I feel better. I'm so happy. I want to do Crossfit next term toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Crossfit had made my butt volume has raised, and now it is harder. I had a complex with it, but if I practise Crossfit it will be better soon. I has won muscular mass, and I have lost 0.650 kg. I didn't want to lose weigth, because I am a thin person, and I was afraid. Now I feel stronger, and above all, I feel better. I'm so happy. I want to do Crossfit next term toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario