jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

Strength is not only for men

Hi guys!! This term, we are participating in a project #DesWhyFit. I'd like you participate with me, so I'll publish cute things for you to motivate you!! Here we goooooo!! 



People think strength is not for women.
The other day, I was talking with my friends about #DesWhyFit project, and I remember a boy told me: "Women? Strength? It is no compatible". I obviously informed him we are trying to expand women sport all over the world.
There are a lot of myths which are not true. They tell women haven't the same strength as men. In fact, in my old high school, there was heavy balls for men, and heavy balls for women, which are much more light than men balls.


I think men and women can have the same strength. The problem is in our minds: We think a woman can't have the same strength as a man, but it is not true. The strength, for man o for woman is the same. Why? It's easy: Be strong depends on you. If you train a lot, you will be much more strong than a person who hasn't done it.

Our society is stereotyped. This is the reason why we want to change the world. We want to change this stereotypes. And I'm sure we'll get it, but we need your help. You could see the world in other perspective. It's a super cool project, you must inform about it!!


Kisses around the woooooooooooorld guyyyss!!! And you know, you must work hard, and I'm sure you'll get it!! 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alba! Do you think trained men and women can reach the same levels of strength?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, of course!! Why not? I disagree with those who think that although a woman trains a lot, she couldn't be the same levels of strength as a man!! There're some myths which says that men have more strength that a women because men are largest, but I think it is not true. In fact, I'll show you in my next posts :)

      Eliminar